Wii Game Party  » Games  »
  • For example, there is a shuffleboard game that my 4-year-old had no problem winning at (though it did take her some time to finally score enough points because we really didn't understand how you earned the points)
  • I thought my wife, when she had her turn, would never finish it
  • While not the best family game I've played and definitely not the best game for the Nintendo Wii, I do think it turned out to be a good buy and I would recommend it if you are looking for something to do at your next party

• by Steve

Last night was New Year’s Eve and, since we opted to stay home with our daughter all night (and let her stay up to watch the ball drop for the first time) we wanted something to do to pass the time. We ended up playing Game Party for the Nintendo Wii and found it to be an OK

game considering we got it in a bargain bin.

Game Party offers a bunch of games you would expect to see either at an arcade or, in the case of a game where you try to bounce a ping pong ball into a cup, at your local bar.

Some of the games are easy to play.

For example,

• there is a shuffleboard game that my 4-year-old had no problem winning at (though it did take her some time to finally score enough points because we really didn’t understand how you earned the points).

Other games, like the ping pong game I mentioned before, are much harder.

That game, for example, took quite a bit of time

to win.

I thought my wife, when she had her turn, would never finish it.

While not the best family game I’ve played and definitely not the best game for the Nintendo Wii, I do think it turned out to be a good buy and I would recommend it if you are looking for something to do at your next party.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28603619650631/k2311a036/3.6.09