Mr. Monk Goes Underwater  » TV  »
  • This was definitely a funny episode because Monk, who is afraid of everything, finds himself onboard a US Navy submarine as he's investigating a death that was ruled a suicide but is a bit suspicious
  • I was a bit disappointed by that but still found it interesting

• by Steve

When the episode “Mr. Monk Goes Underwater” first aired, I had to be somewhere and didn’t get a chance to watch it.

Tonight, I finally got a chance and found it to be entertaining.

US Navy submarine as he’s investigating a death that was ruled a suicide but is a bit suspicious.

I’m a bit curious about why the Captain didn’t have any sort of appearance on this episode; Randy got plenty of air time.

But, I did like how the episode managed to have ...

• Dr.

Bell (in the form of a hallucination) throughout since we don’t get to see that much of him.

The murder itself is interesting.

We know the Sub’s commanding officer did it and why.

But, the murder apparently took place behind a locked door with plenty of witnesses and the murder

victim was the only one inside.

And, when they revealed how, it was done without any real fanfare; I was a bit disappointed by that but still found it interesting; especially how Monk discovers how the CO made a makeshift silencer for his weapon.

This was a good episode.

I wish they had more like this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10603619640631/k2311a036/3.6.09