Hershey’s 100 Calorie Crisp Wafer Bar
  • I've tried a lot of these over the years and there are a few I like and a few that I don't

• by Julianne Jones

Everywhere you look, there seems to be some type of 100 calorie snack or snack pack around on the store shelves. I’ve tried a lot of these over the years and there are a few I like and a few that I don’t.

Hershey’s has started making a couple too and I recently

grabbed a box of the Crisp Wafer type to try.

I like the milk chocolate that they use in most of their products so this seemed like a no brainer for me.

There’s two wafers, one on the top and one on the bottom with small pieces of chocolate sandwiched in the middle.

...

• Those pieces are really thin and fine, kind of like particles of hot chocolate and they have a really chocolate flavor to them.

The entire thing is then coated in Hershey’s chocolate.

It really tastes like they melted a Hershey bar and then dipped this bar into that.

This was really, really good

and there’s no way that it tastes like it only has 100 calories.

The downside to that is that the bar is pretty small and I could really eat a couple of them in one sitting.

In fact, I had to hide the rest of the box so that I didn’t do that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27503619330731/k2311a035/3.5.09