28 Weeks Later  » Movies  »
  • I first saw this movie in the theaters and I hated it, but after seeing it again recently I found myself really enjoying the movie

• by Julianne Jones

28 Weeks Later is a semi-sequel to the low budget English horror film 28 Days Later. While the first one followed a small group of survivors struggling against the infected people, this one picks up after the virus has already seemingly died off.

A husband runs out on his wife when they’re attacked

by a group of the infected and then gets a cushy job helping survivors.

His children arrive in town and their mother is found alive, but infected as a carrier meaning she doesn’t attack people.

Her tears cause her louse of a husband to become infected and he attacks, letting the virus back ...

• out into the world.

The American soldiers, one man in particular has to help the children escape and find a way to get out of London even as the virus spreads again.

really enjoying the movie.

The beginning is exciting and kept my eyes glued to the movie, while the middle part of the movie gets a little slow.

Anytime they veer away from the infected and try to be heart warming it fails, but it always manages to pick back up on the action.

28 Weeks Later

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11503619230731/k2311a035/3.5.09