Red Rocker Candy Cashew Toffee
  • I thought this would be good because I love white chocolate and I wasn't disappointed
  • My main problem is that this type of toffee is so hard to find
  • I thought they would be pretty fine, but they were actually pretty big
  • Usually I'm not a big fan of toffee because I think it tastes a little too sweet

• by Julianne Jones

I thought this would be good because I love white chocolate and I wasn’t disappointed. My main problem is that this type of toffee is so hard to find.

I actually had to have a family member ship me some just so I could try it and then I had to

call him back and ask him to send me even more.

The white chocolate and the cashew work together really well, with a nice creamy texture.

That creaminess is broken up slightly by the nice pieces of cashew.

I thought they would be pretty fine, but they were actually pretty big.

...

• That gave each piece a nice crunch that I wasn’t expecting.

Usually I’m not a big fan of toffee because I think it tastes a little too sweet.

It sticks to my teeth and I usually can’t eat very much.

This doesn’t have the overly sweet taste, but a more mild

flavor that I really loved.

I do have to say that I eat just a little bit too much of this when I have a bag.

I always plan on only eating one piece, but then I eat 4-5 pieces in one sitting.

I just can’t seem to put the bag down.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27503619220731/k2311a035/3.5.09