Dove Milk Chocolate  » Food  »
  • Each bar comes divided into five pieces, but I noticed right away that these aren't like your regular chocolate bars
  • I have to say that I was disappointed by the size because it seemed to be a lot smaller than similar bars
  • This is easily the best chocolate I've ever had
  • This is something I'll definitely be buying again in the future

• by Julianne Jones

I’ve never been a big fan of Dove Chocolates, mainly because they tend to be expensive and for no good reason that I can see. I’ve never ate the ice cream or tried any of their candies until this last week.

I was standing in line at the grocery store with a serious chocolate craving and

staring at the endless line of candies I’ve already tried before, except for Dove.

The store had quite a few different types of their chocolate on the shelf, but I picked up the plain milk chocolate bar billed as the Dove Smooth Milk Chocolate.

Each bar comes divided into five pieces, but I noticed right away ...

• that these aren’t like your regular chocolate bars.

Instead of being a regular bar, it’s actually an odd little thin piece with the five pieces rounded and kind of shaped like a circle.

I have to say that I was disappointed by the size because it seemed to be a lot smaller than similar bars.

Once

I snapped off a piece and put it in my mouth though, all disappointment went away.

This is easily the best chocolate I’ve ever had.

It tastes very rich and flavorful, more like chocolate pudding than candy and there’s even a faint hint of caramel.

This is something I’ll definitely be buying again in the future.

Dove Milk Chocolate

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27503619200731/k2311a035/3.5.09