Candy Addict  » Web sites  »
  • I like to visit the website at least once a month just to see what new products they've discovered
  • The website is really easy to use, which is one of the things I love the most about it
  • That's one problem I have with other candy review websites

• by Julianne Jones

Candy Addict is easily one of my favorite websites of all time. I’ve never done any work for them, or wrote anything for them, but I could easily see myself slipping into their staff and becoming one of their writers.

They review candy from around the world, but they also post recipes

and give information on different products.

I like to visit the website at least once a month just to see what new products they’ve discovered.

If it wasn’t for Candy Addict, I wouldn’t know what new candy was out there.

The website is really easy to use, which is one of the ...

• things I love the most about it.

They put half the review on the main page and you just need to click on the title or the read more button at the bottom to get to the rest of the article.

The reviewers are usually novices in the candy world so I

don’t have to worry too much about them using terms or phrases that I don’t understand.

That’s one problem I have with other candy review websites.

I also like that they switch things up by reviewing a fairly common candy item and then doing something from a smaller company that I’ll probably never try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20503619090731/k2311a035/3.5.09