Chowking’s Pork Chao Fan  » Food  »
  • Their Pork Chao Fan is really well cooked and it's very delicious and it's topped with bits of pork, vegetables and a bit of spice

• by rycemix

I love rice. There isn’t a day that comes by that I won’t include rice in any of my meals. During lunch breaks at school, I need to eat any meal as long as it has rice. This kind of meal gives me energy for the rest of the day. As a college student, a lot of time and energy is demanded from me, especially from Mass Communication students. However, I need to make sure that the meal I

would want to eat would be within my budget. Again, I am a college student. My daily allowance is enough for my transportation allowance and a cheap student meal.

When Chowking finally advertised their new choice of rice meal for their consumers, I immediately bought and tasted their Pork Chao Fan the next day at school. Luckily, there a Chowking establishment near our university.

I fell in love with it, especially with their Pork Chao Fan. For forty-nine pesos (roughly around ...

• a dollar and a few cents), I can have the Pork Chao Fan and a glass of soft drinks to go with it. What’s great with Chowking’s Chao Fan choices is that I can give my hungry stomach a full meal for such an affordable price. Every lunch, I would invite my friends to come and eat with me in Chowking. Their Pork Chao Fan is really well cooked and it’s very delicious and it’s topped with bits of
        pork, vegetables and a bit of spice. If you don’t want pork, there’s always a choice between their Beef Chao Fan and their Spicy Chicken Chao Fan.

But when it comes to a personal choice, I really choose Pork Chao Fan over the rest. I would never get tired of eating the same meal everyday. It’s delicious and it’s affordable. It is a great choice for a student like me who wants a full meal and is within my allowance budget.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27503619070731/k2311a035/3.5.09