Olay Total Effects
  • I really love it when I wash my face because it's so so smooth now
  • At first, I thought it was expensive but one bottle would last for about 2 months (using it twice a day) and I say Olay is really worth it

• by bratzeeh

I’m only 26 but because of my careless activities in the past - exposure to sun, not washing off my face before sleeping, using cheap cosmetics - my face became so rough and dry, my pores were very visible. Whenever I put on foundation, it just can’t blend with my skin.

But when I used Olay Total Effects, my skin was softer and smoother even right after the first application!!! I was really amazed! And I told myself that

this product is not like the others (because to be honest, I have tried a lot of skin products already - from Nivea to Loreal) but this one kicked them all out! I’ve been using this product for more than a year now and there’s no way that I’m changing brands. Right now my skin is radiant! I can now go out even without foundation because my pores are less visible. I really love it when I wash my ...

• face because it’s so so smooth now. And one more great thing that this product made my skin is it’s no longer oily! This is what makes this moisturizer so different. The others that I’ve tried, it will really make your skin oily after application but Olay will just be absorbed by the skin and balances the oil production then.

day) and I say Olay is really worth it. There’s no need to apply other stuff. No day or night creams or SPFs. It’s just all Olay. For me, it’s the best skin product.

I work in a GY (graveyard) shift from 8pm to 5am and this product compliments my lifestyle. I always look fresh because of this product and according to my peers, I don’t look like 26. I look like a 20-year old college student.

I really love this product!

(”._.”)

Olay Total Effects

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31503619020731/k2311a035/3.5.09