Batman Bubble Bath  » Baby care  »
  • The Batman Bubble Bath only cost my $1.99 AUS on special so I bought it
  • Emma had been attracted to the groovy Batman picture on the bottle and this Mild Formula Batman Bubble Bath is certainly not one any adult I know would like to hop in to - unless they want to smell of berry bubble gum, but it was a big hit with my four year old and I recommend it to other parents

• by Virinia

My four year old daughter is obsessed with Batman. She loves his cape and his car and when she saw a Batman Bubble Bath she wanted it.

The only trouble is my daughter Emma has very sensitive skin and I wouldn’t buy it for her at first.

But when Emma saw it a second time and still really

wanted to try it I gave in.

I figured if it irritated her skin I’d only use it once.

The Batman Bubble Bath only cost my $1.

99 AUS on special so I bought it.

Emma couldn’t wait to get in the bath to try it out.

The bubble bath created a good amount of bubbles in the bath and it smelt great - a berry scent that reminded me of the bubble gum my ten year old son loves to chew.

Emma didn’t show any initial skin reaction to the bubble bath but after the second time in the bath with it her skin was very dry and I wouldn’t let her use it again for ...

• Batman Bubble Bath
      a week.

The bottle only contained 325 ml of bubble bath so the bubble bath didn’t last long.

berry bubble gum, but it was a big hit with my four year old and I recommend it to other parents.

My one word of caution is that the Batman Bubble Bath does sting if it gets in the eyes so I wouldn’t recommend it for smaller children.

But if you have an active 3 or 4 year old they will love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54503618990631/k2311a035/3.5.09