AristoPet Puppy & Kitten Worm Syrup  » Pets  »
  • I found that Aristopet Puppy & Kitten Worm Syrup was easy to administer but you have to provide your own dropper
  • Being on a farm I know the value of having a few spare droppers around and I highly recommend you get yourself at least one dropper before you try to administer this worming medicine to your pets
  • The cost of the worming medicine was only $13.00 AUS

• by Virinia

My cat has recently had 5 kittens and at 6 weeks it was time to worm them. I found that Aristopet Puppy & Kitten Worm Syrup was easy to administer but you have to provide your own dropper. The instructions on the bottle are easy to follow you give each kitten 1mL per kg body weight.

If you have ever tried to give a kitten worm medicine it isn’t easy. Of my five kittens

only one took the medicine nicely, the other four spat it out and scratched furiously.

Being on a farm I know the value of having a few spare droppers around and I highly recommend you get yourself at least one dropper before you try to administer this worming medicine to your pets. The cost of the worming medicine was only $13 AUS.

This is a lot less expensive than many worm medicines around and it ...

• is specifically for kitten and puppies. Do not use this worming medicine on adult dogs as it would not be effective.

I laughed when I read at the bottom of the bottle that the worming medicine was pleasant tasting. I wouldn’t recommend humans try to digest the medicine.

The Aristopet Worm Syrup kills roundworms in puppies and Taxascaris leonine and Taxoca cati worms in kittens. My kittens had their dosages at 6 8 and 12

weeks.

All my kittens are doing well. It should be noted however that the bottle warns that if your kitten or puppy is ill or very undernourished do not give the Aristopet Puppy & Kitten Worm Syrup to them see a vet.

This is good advice but if your puppy and/or kitten are healthy then I argue why pay for a more expensive worming medicine when Aristopet Puppy & Kitten Worm Syrup works just fine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29503618970631/k2311a035/3.5.09