Canon EOS 400D Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
  • I love how the color of the images captured by this camera are sharp and bright
  • I bought this camera about 3 months ago, and I have been very pleased with it
  • I have used cheaper cameras in the past, only to be disappointed with the results

• by mariekay

I am very pleased with the Canon EOS 400D Digital Camera. I love how the color of the images captured by this camera are sharp and bright. Every picture I take comes out brilliant, and the colors are always true and precise. This camera is a 10.1 mega-pixel for fine detail.

I especially

like how easy the camera is to operate, since I am not a professional photographer. I bought this camera about 3 months ago, and I have been very pleased with it. I have taken excellent images of birds, flowers and landscapes while on vacation. I have also been snapping pictures of my family and ...

• friends, and they’ve all turned out beautiful.

This camera has an excellent macro setting. This camera works well for beginners in the automatic setting, but also has the manual selections to let the professional control the shot. This camera has some pre-programmed settings, but also allows you to change setting to suit your needs.

The

Canon EOS400D digital camera costs around $850, so it is rather expensive. In my opinion it is worth the price. I have used cheaper cameras in the past, only to be disappointed with the results. Overall I have been very satisfied with my purchase this time, and hope to enjoy this camera for years to come.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43503618960631/k2311a035/3.5.09