Verizion Wirelss cell service
Saukville, WI
  • The few times that I have had to deal with customer service they have been very helpful and not pushy

• by redneckwoman
      I have had Verizion Wirelss cell service for years. I am pleased with the service that they provide.

And as someone who uses 2000+ minutes a month I am on the phone a lot.

I rarely frop calls at all.

I

do have a problem sometimes at my home.

I am in a dead area and I will drop calls if I am not in the “right spot” when I am talking.

At my house that would be in my front porch.

...

• Other than that I am very satified.

I have internet access on my phone and it has come in very handy while traveling to find things (like gas stations, hotels, resturants and more).

The few times that I have had

to deal with customer service they have been very helpful and not pushy.

And they allow you to do eveything online from paying your bill to changing your service which is a big plus for me, being a working mom with two kids.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2260661890530/k2311a066/6.6.06