Olive Garden Whitehall, PA  » Restaurants  »
Whitehall, PA
  • I think this is by far the best Italian restraunt that I have ever eaten at
  • Once you finally get a chance to take a look at their menu, you will have many decisions to make because everything on their menu looks delicious

• by Lynn Moll

If you like Italian food, then you must try the Olive Garden. I think this is by far the best Italian restraunt that I have ever eaten at! For starters, after you are seated, when your waitress comes over to you, you have the opportunity to try samples of their wine if you would like to.

At that time you place your drink order and your waiter or waitress will explain any of the day’s specials. Once you finally get a chance to take a look at their menu, you will have many decisions to make because everything on their menu looks delicious. I personally can’t choose between the lasagna, chicken parmesan, and ...

• fettuccine alfredo, so I get the Tour of Italy where I get a sample serving of all three! Each entrée has the choice of unlimited soup or salad and breadsticks. I never tried the soup, but the salad and the breadsticks are like none other! Plus they are unlimited! To finish your meal, they have
        delicious deserts to choose from, however, I never have enough room to try them, but they do look really good! The staff are very friendly as well and the prices are not bad either. My family of four can eat their for about $45, which I think is a good deal! It is definitely worth the money!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7503618800631/k2311a035/3.5.09