Motorola C370
  • In my opinion, the phone is great for someone who is buying a cellular phone for a first time
  • I have had the phone for over a year now and I must say I enjoy it
  • If this is your first cell phone, I suggest you get this cell phone as a starter

• by omair8
      Cell phones are a major market in today’s highly advancing society. There are all kinds of phones.

Phones that have bluetooth technology, phones meant for simple use and so on.

A phone that is decent for the average cell phone user is the Motorola C370.

The Motorola C370

is a middle class candy-bar style color screen cellular phone.

It has basic features such as AIM chat, ringtones and screen savers, voice dialing, games, office organizer and so on.

In my opinion, the phone is great for someone who is buying a cellular phone for a first ...

• time.

It is very easy to configure and most importantly, it is also very easy to use.

I have had the phone for over a year now and I must say I enjoy it.

I am a cell phone enthusiast.

I buy and sell cellular phones all the

time.

If this is your first cell phone, I suggest you get this cell phone as a starter.

It is a great phone and can be had a great price.

I would check places such as Ebay to get this phone at a unbeatable price.

Overall, this phone is great! Thanks!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3760661880530/k2311a066/6.6.06