Nature’s Bounty Hair, Skin and Nails  » Health  »
  • I was having problem of hair fall and hair thinning
  • I am using this product since 1 1/2 month(1 tab thrice a day) and it is amazing
  • This is the best medicine I have ever used for my hairs
  • I just love this product and would highly recommend this product to people with hair and skin problems

• by praja

I was having problem of hair fall and hair thinning. I was very worried and was in need of product that could reduce my hair fall and improve my hair quality. Then I came across this product in Harris teeter.

I wasn’t sure about this product but thought may be high Biotin might do something and may stop my hair fall. I

discussed it with the pharmacist there and bought this product on her recommendation.

I wasn’t sure whether it will work for me or not but thought to give it a try. I am using this product since 1 1/2 month(1 tab thrice a day) and it is amazing.

This is the best medicine I have ever used for my hairs. Best thing ...

• is whatever it claims is 100% true.

It provides nutrition to your hair,nails,and skin and boost their growth and this I could realize after using this product. My hair fall has reduced alot.

My hairs have become longer,stronger and thicker then ever. In fact I can see new hairs growing along my hair line which I didn’t noticed before.

My skin glows

and my acne has completely gone. I could see my nails growing more faster and stronger then before.

I started noticing these effects after 3 wks of usage only. If you take it thrice a day regularly with good diet,you would definitely see improvement.

I just love this product and would highly recommend this product to people with hair and skin problems.

Indrani says :

I want to know about the proper dose of this product, I am using it for lat 3 years, always maintain a gap between courses, but not sure about the dose I should take, taking 1 tab per day presently

Galega says :

You are taking it in right dose. It should not be taken more than 1 tablet a day, unless prescribed by a physician. I would suggest you to continue with the same dose.

Darine says :

I wanted to know if this product has any health dangers long term? Or if it`s safe to take at anytime.

Dhanya says :

Such products are not safe for long term use even if it gives a temporary solution for your problem. Anything natural or home made is recommended

Galega says :

It should not cause any problem, if taken under limit. It contains various vitamin supplements, among others, in limited dose. If you take more than recommended dose, you may have to bear some side effects. You should also check that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients of Nature s Bounty Hair, Skin and Nails.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34503618650631/k2311a035/3.5.09