Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer  » Books  »
  • But I was reluctant as I thought it won't be of my type as it is a romantic theme and I like fantasies, magical things like Harry Potter
  • But the plot, theme and such a seductive and irresistibly compelling characters makes it one of the best novel I've read

• by simsim

Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer.. :-

I heard about this from many of my friends. But I was reluctant as I thought it won’t be of my type as it is a romantic theme and I like fantasies, magical things like Harry Potter. I was free and one of my friend recommended me, so I started this.

Well First thing is that it wasn’t not at all like i expected.

This is spellbinding book. From first few pages to until the end of last page, I

couldn’t leave it.

Yes, it is a romantic story. But it has more into it. “Vampires”, “werewolves” are part of it which makes it magical. But the plot, theme and such a seductive and irresistibly compelling characters makes it one of the best novel I’ve read.

In a small town, fate of a girl takes such a twist when She mets a vampire in a school.

Beautifully binded, strong love, action, suspense, thriller….

This series has everything in it.

This series has four books:- Twilight,New moon, Eclipse & Breaking dawn. All four are beautifully written.

Issabella Swan and Edward Cullen are very beautifully portrayed.

And I have seen girls who are absolutely mad about Edward and would do anything to have such a boyfriend. Well in the story he is portrayed as perfect material for one.

Bella’s story is recounted in hypnotic, dreamy prose, encapsulates perfectly the feeling of a teenage girl.

This series has all exotic charm, very fun reading, you would be engrossed in such a extraordinary love story and it”ll keep ...

• Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
      you binded from first to last page.

In First Book i.e. Twilight, Bella meets Edward and falls in unconditional and irrevocable love with him. But soon some other vampires come and start hunting for Bella, but when Cullens are with her no one can touch her. So it ends with Bella nearly saved from death by Cullens and James destroyed.

But all the story keeps you binded as vampires mystery is unsolved bit by bit.

In second book i.e. New Moon, Edward leaves Bella because

of her safety. First half of book is full of Bella’s misery, very heart touching. And in second half,Bella goes to save Edward this time.

In third book i.e. Eclipse, well well werewolves plus vampires meets up to kill the vampire who wants to kill Bella.

and In final one, all d cullen’s friend vampires and werewolves stands for their selfdefence from another clan of vampires.

Lots of suspense and thriller and romance…

All four books are brilliant….

You would love it whatever your taste of books is, as it includes everything.

Twilight really rocks…!!!!!!!!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17503618600631/k2311a035/3.5.09