Organize-It (2) drawer organizer
  • But I was disappointed to note how flimsy the particle board felt on the inside of the drawer

• by Famous
      The Organize-It brand (2) drawer organizer is part of a series of storage solutions. The thing that makes this organizer different from others, is the styling. For inexpensive pricing, (around $25 per 2-drawer set) this stand feels fairly sturdy.

There are several parts in the packaging including (2) bags of screws and other items. I generally loathe “Assembly Required” goods.

They can seem pretty intimidating to me. But I will admit that the instructions

were EXTREMELY easy to follow.

I knew exactly what parts I needed, and just how to arrange them. The diagrams were clear, and the pictures very distinct.

The packaging (all the items in the Organize-It series) boasts that the (2) drawer organizer can be assembled in minutes. But I find that it takes much longer.

It’s a good looking drawer, that feels solid on the outside. But I was disappointed to note how flimsy ...

• the particle board felt on the inside of the drawer.

I am concernted tht there will be bulgin later on. So, I can only put very light items in the drawer, for fear that the bottom will bulge and/or break.

The drawers do not roll out on circular hinges, but rather-they slid on a plastic hinge that’s screwed in from the inside. So the drawer has to be pulled out fairly gingerly.

Also, the

“metal” handle is actually a metallic-colored plastic attachment, screwed in from the inside of the drawer. The stand is really great for holding light items (undies, hosiery, etc.

) and getting clutter off the floor. I use mine with the Organize-It shelf attached to the top.

It attaches easily with the pegs and screwes provided. Combined, it actually makes for a really attractive contemporary styled nightstand, and makes the shelf itself (the attachment) look better than the shelf alone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5760661860530/k2311a066/6.6.06