The Westin Melbourne Hotel in Melbourne, Australia  » Hotels  »
205 Collins Street Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia Australia 1800 656 535
  • So I booked a deluxe suite there, you have the choice to book a city view room but at the extra cost which was really much
  • But nevertheless I was happy with what I got the Deluxe King suite Which wasn't bad, wasn't bad at all, but definitely expensive not really for the people who wants to save a couple of bucks on their vacations
  • But I thought it was well worth it I had a couple of doors which opened to a balcony, I just loved the fresh air
  • I love the fitness center and the pool was so modern I really enjoyed it
  • I think there are better hotels you can find if you'd try

• by Sassa22

I was going to Melbourne again for work, and to spend a little time with my family there. I was going on work so it was all expenses paid so obviously I had to take a really great hotel.

With all the recommendations I got at work I have to say The Westin Melbourne was the one with the most positive feedback.

So I booked a deluxe suite there, you have the choice to book a city

view room but at the extra cost which was really much.

But nevertheless I was happy with what I got the Deluxe King suite Which wasn’t bad, wasn’t bad at all, but definitely expensive not really for the people who wants to save a couple of bucks on their vacations.

But I thought it was well worth it I had a couple of doors which opened to a balcony, I just loved the fresh air.

I could ...

• see the cathedral I really loved it there, although the people around the street was really friendly the staff was a bit isolated and dismissive.

The food was good but I’d go for the healthy stuff rather than the heavy stuff it’s really heavily oiled which I’m not a fan off.

The wine was nice though, but the service wasn’t good.

I love the fitness center and the pool was so modern I really enjoyed it.

The

room was comfortable a bit stiff but I was use to it.

The hotel was really modern and up to date and had all the amenities but still I didn’t feel cozy since everyone was nagging about the service being bad.

Overall it was a great hotel, great location but wasn’t good service.

I think there are better hotels you can find if you’d try.

And the hotel is expensive so do have deep pockets if you go.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2503618560631/k2311a035/3.5.09