Paramore - breathe  » Music  »
  • I like all the Paramore's song because I like rock music and their music bring freshness and inspiration to me

• by coolvie

I like all the Paramore’s song because I like rock music and their music bring freshness and inspiration to me. Usually Paramore’s song always rock the world with the music and the powerfull vocals from Hayley.

In this song ‘breathe’, it’s different from the other song from Paramore’s song.

It’s like acoustic song because the

sounds of music instrument just a little especially drums that only heard slowly.

In the beginning until the middle of the song, the instrument that played in here just piano with Hayley’s vocal that seems fragile and sad.

‘Breathe’ is tell about the girl who suffer for love, hope for some taouch from her lover ...

• but it’s never come out.

She’s just trying breathe and hope tomorrow will be better.

Though not much melodic here, the Hayley’s vocal sounds so powerfull and clear.

The most music instrument that hear in this song is piano which seldom to played in another Paramore’s songs.

This song is really shows Hayley’s vocal quality,

she’s good singing that song, much of high pitch but not screaming.

‘Breathe’ has 4.

52 minute length, it’s pretty long for a slow song.

When I hear it, I carried in the sad melodic and almost cry if listen this song when I’m sad.

Though this song is not rock enough, the Hayley’s vocal make it a sad slow rock song.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14503618540631/k2311a035/3.5.09