mIRC  » Software  »
2.0
  • First time I know this software when I was in first grade in high school, my friend told me about this software and teach me how to use
  • But now, I seldom use this software because I think many people just fake there
  • For last four years, I don't use mIRC to chat anymore, I prefer use messenger

• by coolvie

If you like to communicate and make a new friend through the internet you must be often chatting, like me. First time I know this software when I was in first grade in high school, my friend told me about this software and teach me how to use.

But now, I seldom use this software because I think many people just fake there.

mIRC is a

software which use for chat to everyone from around the world.

There’s so many chatroom that we can join, from your own city until the other city from another country.

We can also make our own chatroom and invite people to join there.

We don’t need an email account like messenger if we want to chat in mIRC, just connect the server and create our name ...

• and nickname.

We can even create two nickname in a same time without knew by people.

In mIRC, not so many application available, there’s no emotion icon or animation that we can send to our friends in chat.

When I was in high school, I got some new friends with mIRC, and they still keep contact until now.

For last four years, I don’t use mIRC to

chat anymore, I prefer use messenger.

Why? Because I think many people in mIRC especially men, just wanna lookin for a girl to sleep or they just looking for a whore!, sometimes their nick is girl but they lie, and reality they are boy, though not all people do it.

But, it still efective if we wanna promote something like the thing that we wanna sell like phone, car, etc.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30503618510631/k2311a035/3.5.09