Avril Lavigne - nobody’s home accoustic  » Music  »
  • I like when singers perform they act accoustic because it's shows to their fans about their real vocal quality
  • Nobody's home still bring rock genre but I think it's a light rock music

• by coolvie

I like when singers perform they act accoustic because it’s shows to their fans about their real vocal quality. Like this one, Nobody’s home singing by Avril Lavigne.

I don’t know where’s Avril Lavigne perform accousticly, I just hear it in bonus track in her second album, Under My Skin

album.

Nobody’s home actually is a sad song.

The lyrics tell about a girl who did a mistake and nobody feels reject her.

She’s so broken, feels like nowhere to go because she doesn’t has somebody to hold her and said everything is OK.

When I got depressed and listen ...

• this song, I feel like this song is really about to me.

The lyrics is so deep and touch.

Nobody’s home still bring rock genre but I think it’s a light rock music.

Avril Lavigne sing very well in this song and in high pitch, she can reach it perfectly,

though in some scream, she make the improvisation so that she can keep her voice good.

I think the accoustic version of this song sounds better than the record version, because it shows more power on Avril’s vocal and sounds more touch though the rock touch in music istrument a little bit gone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14503618490631/k2311a035/3.5.09