Amway car wash shampoo
  • Amway car wash shampoo are just the best shampoo's around to give the car extra care
  • Previously I used ordinary shampoo's to wash my vehicle but I noticed that the shampoo made the vehicle polish a kind of dull after the wash and after consulting with few switched on the shampoo
  • I really love the shiny black car I possess and would like it to lose it shine at any cost what-so-ever

• by nikhil.mehak

Amway car wash shampoo are just the best shampoo’s around to give the car extra care. Amway products are very good in terms of quality and effectiveness and the car wash too is really a very good product and I use nothing else besides Amway car Wash for washing my Maruti car.

The shampoo gives

it extra bit of shine and the best thing about is it that it doesn’t affect the polish like other brand of shampoo.

Previously I used ordinary shampoo’s to wash my vehicle but I noticed that the shampoo made the vehicle polish a kind of dull after the wash and after consulting with few switched ...

• on the shampoo.

The car polish too fades away if not in the safe hands and once it starts fading it really looks damn ugly so it’s better if we use a good quality product to protect them from getting dull.

Amway products are slightly costlier than other brands but every extra penny spend is

worth it and we get great value for our money.

I really love the shiny black car I possess and would like it to lose it shine at any cost what-so-ever.

I really don’t mind the few extra bucks the shampoo cost me as quality comes for a price and I am ready to pay it.

P k Jalan says :

I want to buy 6 large bottles of amway car shampoo can I buy on line

Nagarajan says :

Yes you can please check in and choose your country then you have many options on which products to buy and delivery

Galega says :

If you want to buy Amway Car Wash Shampoo, or for that matter any other product, then you have two options. You can directly order it from the official website of Amway. You are an Indian, hence you should go to the Amway India website. You can order it directly from there.

Apart from the official website, you can buy this car shampoo from an Amway business owner. You need to find an owner or contact the nearest Amway office who will let you connected with an owner.

Please remember that it is illegal to sell Amway product on e commerce websites, like Amazon. You can see these products listed there. Don’t buy from there as there will not be any guarantee about the originality of the product (Amway has already clarified about this fact to warn consumers).

Jason says :

I would like to know where i can buy Amway Car Wash Shampoo in Singapore. I have been using it for many years and found it very effective. However, i used to get it through a friend but would like to know how i can get it by myself. Appreciate your assistance.

Nagarajan says :

Thursday 11:00 am 7:30 pm
    Friday 11:00 am 7:30 pm
    Saturday 11:00 am 3:00 pm
    Sunday Closed

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9503618470631/k2311a035/3.5.09