Tuscani Lasagna by Pizza Hut  » Food  »
  • Today I decided to order and try the new Tuscani lasagna by pizza hut which I had seen the ad for a few days
  • I don't get to order food often, most of my meals are home cooked so I thought I'd give it a try
  • It looked delicious on TV and the the paper
  • The ricotta filling is good, but in my opinion it just has too much sauce
  • In my personal opinion the sauce wasn't the best, but the pasta was cooked to the point and the filling was really good

• by SobeBabi

Today I decided to order and try the new Tuscani lasagna by pizza hut which I had seen the ad for a few days. I don’t get to order food often, most of my meals are home cooked so I thought I’d give it a try.

It looked delicious on TV and the the paper.

I ordered online because it offered a discount in my area and delivery was very quick, in fact, it was delivered in less time than estimated.

It was delivered very fresh and hot, as it had just came out of the oven.

It accompanies 5 Parmesan bread sticks also fresh baked.

Well, the lasagna is ...

• much smaller than advertised and instead of several layers, it really only has one.

The ricotta filling is good, but in my opinion it just has too much sauce.

Also, the sauce was a bit sweet and I could taste the very processed sauce, when I was hoping for more of fresh ingredients.

In my

personal opinion the sauce wasn’t the best, but the pasta was cooked to the point and the filling was really good.

It did fill me up very quickly, but it was also very heavy.

Overall, i guess if I had to i would eat it again if it was available, but I will not purchase again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27503618410631/k2311a035/3.5.09