Mc Cormick Chicken Gravy  » Food  »
  • And because my two kids also want chicken gravy too much and I really can't figure out how to copy the taste of the fast food chain's version of chicken gravy perfectly, I decided to look for an instant chicken gravy mix in a local store
  • Fortunately, I found Mc Cormick Chicken Gravy Mix
  • I tried mixing it at home and I wasn't disappointed with it because it really tastes like the one found in the fast food chain
  • They say it tastes quite delicious and satisfying

• by coolynch78

I always wonder how Fast food chains such as Jollibee and Mc Donald’s make such wonderful and very tasty chicken gravy to the point that I want to deep my finger in it and lick my finger afterwards.

And because my two kids also want chicken gravy too much and I really can’t

figure out how to copy the taste of the fast food chain’s version of chicken gravy perfectly, I decided to look for an instant chicken gravy mix in a local store. Fortunately, I found Mc Cormick Chicken Gravy Mix. I tried mixing it at home and I wasn’t disappointed with it because ...

• it really tastes like the one found in the fast food chain.

Making my chicken gravy is quite easy when I use this gravy mix. All I have to do it mix the gravy powder with 1 cup of hot water until clumps are no longer visible and the mixture becomes thick and even.

Now,

I don’t only use Mc Cormick Chicken Gravy Mix for my fried and grilled chicken. I also use it for giving some twist in other dishes I cook such as beef and fish. And my kids, they even use it as topping for steamed rice! They say it tastes quite delicious and satisfying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27503618380531/k2311a035/3.5.09