Knorr Chicken Broth Cubes
  • I have been using Knorr Chicken Broth Cubes for cooking for more than ten years now and it never disappointed me in making each food I cook delicious and satisfying
  • And you know what using Knorr Chicken Broth Cubes in my chicken dishes makes my cooking tasty and very delicious
  • And you know what, my husband noticed it too

• by coolynch78

I have been using Knorr Chicken Broth Cubes for cooking for more than ten years now and it never disappointed me in making each food I cook delicious and satisfying.

When I was still learning how to cook, I used chicken stock as my base in chicken recipes and believe me, making

a good chicken stock was very time consuming for me. Furthermore the chicken stock recipe needs so many ingredients and thus making it is a little bit too much of a task for a person who is still beginning to learn the ins and outs of cooking. But when I started using Knorr Chicken Broth Cubes, cooking became as easy as a breeze for me. All I have to do is drop a cube in 1/4 to 1/2 liter of water and boom! I have my chicken stock instantly. No need to prepare my chicken stock in advance. No ...

• Knorr Chicken Broth Cubes
      more messy cooking. And did I mention it is very economical and affordable to use too?

And you know what using Knorr Chicken Broth Cubes in my chicken dishes makes my cooking tasty and very delicious. Using it in my vegetable dishes makes wonders too. And you know what, my husband

noticed it too.

To tell you honestly, I will never cook another chicken dish without it because it is the only thing that can give the flavor I need to make my food taste perfect. Give it a try! I promise, your cooking will never be the same again.

Knorr Chicken Broth Cubes
david johnson says :

We too have been using Knorr cubes, especially their chicken flavour cubes for many years now, but certainly never again. The reason being the recent change in the specification of them has turned them from a once delicious flavour to a horribly disgusting salty tablet. The last two family lunches have been entirely ruined due to this. we will never purchase these again.

Joanna says :

The original flavor is more salty than they used to be. However, I do believe that they now have a low sodium brand out that is great for making soups or just drinking hot. Hope that this works better for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27503618370531/k2311a035/3.5.09