Tyler Perry Madea goes to jail movie  » Movies  »
  • This is definitely a five stars movie and I love every bit about it
  • I like seeing a man in a woman outfit and trying to act feminine but it won't come out right
  • I would recommend this movie to anyone who enjoys a comedy

• by JJ

Tyler Perry Made goes to jail is one of the funniest movie I’ve seen in a long time. I really had a great time watching all of it. It’s hilarious to see Tyler dressing up as a woman.

She’s wearing this women outfit and she acts like a man. She’s a man dressing up as a woman and trying to act like a woman.

This is a great

one. You have to see it.

I love this movie. If you like comedy then this is the movie for you.

I always enjoy a really funny and brave comedy like this one. Comedy is my favorite type of movies so I always watch comedy over anything else.

I was glad to see this one.

It was worth my time going to the theater.

People also enjoy the ...

• movie and there were plenty of laughs. Tyler Perry is about a Tyler Madea who has a bit of an anger problems when she encountered the police and hence she ended up in jail.

What is funny is that you’ll get to see how womanly she acts when in fact she’s a man. You’ll get to see her trying to be a woman but it just won’t come

through with her machoness.

Portion of the movie is in a jail environment and you’ll get to see her interact with her jail inmates in jail. This is definitely a five stars movie and I love every bit about it.

I like seeing a man in a woman outfit and trying to act feminine but it won’t come out right. I would recommend this movie to anyone who enjoys a comedy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11503618040531/k2311a035/3.5.09