Spaghetti with mandarins recipe  » Recipes  »
  • I make my favourite dish - spaghetti with mandarines very often
  • Of course, you can add some sauce, but I enjoy to eat it without any other ingredients

• by Olga Ananina

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

This is one of the best recipes. I make my favourite dish - spaghetti with mandarines very often. I can eat it even everyday! Why? Because if you have taste it one time, you’ll love it.

Here is an unusual combination of two products: serious spaghetties and fresh joicy mandarins. Othertimes when eating spaghetti without fruits, for example, with cheese

or with other product, I find them a little bit dry. I always want to drink after such meal. Thats a great different to my favourite recipe. Fruit give to the dish all juice it needs and I am not parched with thirst.

When you mix spaghetti and madarins your final dish will be both tasty and healthy. I engoy ...

• not only viewing bright orange fruits on my plate, but also receiving so important to any citizen vitamin C. This vitamin helps us to struggle against stress and aging, so I try to get it as often as its possible.

Also making spaghetti with mandarins is simle and save my time. I have a baby, so I always need an

extra time. This dish saves time for me and my family.

To make this dish you will need only to cook spaghetti, then add some fresh mandarins, that all. Of course, you can add some sauce, but I enjoy to eat it without any other ingredients. Bon appetite!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 49503618010531/k2311a035/3.5.09