Hotel for Dogs movie  » Movies  »
  • I really enjoyed the creative ideas that were used to help the kids meet the basic needs of the dogs, especially the toilet room

• by gordy93

I took my 5 and 3 year old to see Hotel for Dogs today. Both kids sat through it and loved it! The movie was very kid friendly and rated appropriately.

As an adult watching the movie, I also loved it. The movie was funny, heart warming,

and fun. The dogs and puppies were so cute in it! It made me want to go out and get a dog. This is a movie for dog lovers for sure.

The kids that acted in it were great and knew what they were doing. It looked ...

• like the movie was well put together production wise as well. I really enjoyed the creative ideas that were used to help the kids meet the basic needs of the dogs, especially the toilet room.

This is a movie we will definlately buy on disc once it hits stores. It

is one that can be watched over and over and still be enjoyed each time.

The one thing I would have liked to see is more of the hotel once it was opened at the end. Maybe they will do a sequel and we’ll get to see it then.

Overall a great flick!

Hotel for Dogs movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11503618000531/k2311a035/3.5.09