TAP Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • Surely, we cannot forget we can have better rates if booking the ticket in advance and to try to avoid dates during high seasons but if it's the case, the best option is to do in a long advance
  • I know there are other companies which operates with flights to the destinations where I use to go, but for me, the service before getting on board and during it, it's very important

• by Onix10

As a frequent user of TAP Airlines, I can assume that it’s a very good company. Surely, we cannot forget we can have better rates if booking the ticket in advance and to try to avoid dates during high seasons but if it’s the case, the best option is to do in a long advance.

Through the web site (flytap.

com), one can find the best rates and that’s the way I use to buy my tickets when I have to fly to Portugal or Brazil; and also there’s a plus regarding the assistance TAP Airlines offers by phone, in case you need to buy tickets for you and someone else, but ...

• in different dates.

I know there are other companies which operates with flights to the destinations where I use to go, but for me, the service before getting on board and during it, it’s very important.

I always go in the economic class and I can assure you all the good quality of food, service

on board, tv and radio programs.

Also another (and for me the most important aspect about TAP Airlines), is regarding the historical of accidents involving TAP airlines - the last one was in May 6th / 1980.

I always have nice and safe trips when I fly with TAP and I recomend it to you all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40503617890531/k2311a035/3.5.09