Cash4Books.net
  • If you have books just sitting around collecting dust and are interested in making a few extra bucks, then I would highly recommend you visit cash4books

• by Lynn Moll

If you have books just sitting around collecting dust and are interested in making a few extra bucks, then I would highly recommend you visit cash4books. net.

This website buys certain types of books that are in decent condition.

All you have to do is enter the ISBN or the UPC and you will be informed if they are

interested in you book and if they are at what price they are willing to pay you for it.

You are under no obligation at all to sell your book if you are not happy with the price they offer you.

If you do decide to sell your books, you don’t even pay for shipping! All you ...

• do is print a shipping label right from your computer, pack your books up and ship them.

Upon receipt of your shipment and processing of the shipment, they will then send your payment via check within three business days.

You also have the option of getting paid via paypal if you prefer.

I have used this service

a few times and never had any problems.

I sold many books on here that I had sitting around collecting dust that I no longer needed or wanted.

Every time, I sent in a shipment, I selected to bed paid via paypal and I was paid within two days of receipt of the company receiving my shipment, without any problems!

Mahmoud Abdelmohty says :

re : If you have books just sitting around collecting dust and are interested in making a few extra bucks, then I would highly recommend you visit cash4books
    The worst. They claim to pay promptly but they take what weeks to receive the book, then upon receiving it tell you they can’t take it (mine was loose leaf edition and flawless) so you have to either pay return shipping or they keep the book anyway and resell it. Umm.. No. A scam site. Sell your old textbooks elsewhere. This place is a waste of time and money.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17403617771131/k2311a034/3.4.09