Petco Plaistow, NH  » Pets  »
9 Plaistow Rd. (Route 125) Plaistow, NH 03865
  • She spent over twenty minutes with me answering all my questions, helping me compare nutrition and ingredient labels, and suggesting the best product from her company that might help my cat
  • I was so impressed with her knowledge and genuine concern for my cat that I not only bought her companies brand of cat food but I also bought a bag of her companies dog food, as well as some canned food
  • I would highly recommend this Petco to everyone

• by Penguins324

I have been going to this Petco location for about four years now, and have recently adopted a Pit Bull. I took him to get his first professional grooming at this Petco location and the grooming staff was wonderful with him.

They made me feel comfortable leaving my dog in their care.

I am use to people shying away from my dog because he is a pit bull, but everyone who works at this Petco

both in the grooming area and on the sales floor have always greeted my dog with friendliness and have never acted like they were afraid of him.

This makes me feel comfortable and confident in the staff at this Petco location.

I feel great when I walk into Petco and one of the staff welcomes my dog and he is wagging his tail in greeting.

It is very important to me that my dog feels ...

• comfortable and they achieve that goal every time I walk through the door.

I also have a cat with food allergies and they had a representative from Nutro in the store while my dog was getting groomed.

She spent over twenty minutes with me answering all my questions, helping me compare nutrition and ingredient labels, and suggesting the best product from her company that might help my cat.

I was so impressed with her knowledge

and genuine concern for my cat that I not only bought her companies brand of cat food but I also bought a bag of her companies dog food, as well as some canned food.

In closing I would just like to say that Petco in Plaistow NH is a great store with employees who care about you and your pet.

They live up to their motto that “Pets come first.

” I would highly recommend this Petco to everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29403617711131/k2311a034/3.4.09