AZ Complete Expressions Fruit Explosion  » Health  »
  • AZ has been my favourite tooth paste for years and except this one I been using only Signal and Elimex as the only 2 exceptions
  • As I really hate paying full price for anything AZ toothpaste seems to be the best solution because it is a professional toothpaste and I can get it for less than 2 Euro although the regular price is 3,20 Euro
  • I usually don't like chewing gum that taste like fruit but that doesn't mean that I don't like the tooth pastes with fruity fragrance
  • I like all their toothpastes but all of them make me thirsty and Fruit Explosion one is not and exception, unfortunately
  • I would recommend AZ Complete Expressions Fruit Explosion to everyone because it is really good for your teeth because it cleans them and protects them from caries

• by lorelai

AZ has been my favourite tooth paste for years and except this one I been using only Signal and Elimex as the only 2 exceptions. The reason for that is that I am really sick of non professional toothpastes. I would use Sensodine but that one is rarely on the discount and it is rather expensive while AZ is expensive too but at the discount near my house it is very often on discount. As I really hate paying full price for anything AZ toothpaste seems to be the best solution because it is a professional toothpaste and I can get it for less than 2 Euro although the regular price is 3,20 Euro. For my budget that’s quite a nice saving, specially because when I find it on the discount I buy a bunch of different ones. This time all AZ complete expressions were on 1,45 Euro which is actually more than 50% discount.

I have tried a lot of different AZ before, I’ve even tried AZ complete expressions Extreme green and also AZ Complete Expressions Lime but I have never tried the Fruit Explosion one before, maily because my sister said that it was too sweet and that you don’t have that fresh and clean taste in your mouth after using. Anyway, this time I wanted to try it so I took it. Before I even describe it and do my regular review routine I will immediately tell you that it tastes like those Airwaves chewing gum with the taste of forest fruit. The fragrance is really amazing. My sister was the one who opened this new tube of AZ Complete Expressions Fruit Explosion and she

started brushing her teeth.

She remembered something and she came running to the room where I was, I didn’t realize immediately what was she doing but as she passed near me I’ve felt this great forest fruit fragrance and I asked her if she was baking a cake or something. Just then she turned towards me and I saw she was holding a tooth brash so it came to me that it must be the toothpaste that smelled so great. This great smell really distinguishes this tooth paste from any other tooth paste I have ever tried in my life. I usually don’t like chewing gum that taste like fruit but that doesn’t mean that I don’t like the tooth pastes with fruity fragrance. Even my boyfriend was delighted when I kissed him.

He said I was tasty. AZ toothpaste is a brand of Procter and Gamble which is an USA company, as I’ve learned today browsing Wikipedia although I have always been thinking that it was an UK company. I like all their toothpastes but all of them make me thirsty and Fruit Explosion one is not and exception, unfortunately. After brushing my teeth with it, even if I take half amount of toothpaste than usual, I feel that my lips are dry and I have to continuously drink water. Even if I put some lip balm on my lips I still feel that they are incredibly dry and this is the only minus on my list.

Except the great fruity fragrance this tooth paste also has a great fruity taste, it is something in between mint and forest fruits. It is very good and it doesn’t ...

• burn so I guess this tooth paste would be good for children too. I must admit that it reminds me of those tooth pastes my mother was buying me when I was little and that mostly tasted like strawberry. This tooth paste is very dense and it you don’t need to put a lot of it on your tooth brush, it is white with dark purple stripes which look like forest fruit jelly. It gives you a very fresh forest fruit minty breath and it is a real refreshment after using only mint tooth pastes.

When you brush your teeth the past becomes reddish. My sister and I have been using it for about 10 days now and there’s more than half of tube of it at least and we brush our teeth 2 to 3 times per day. I have very sensitive teeth although I visit the dentist regularly and when I use Colgate, Aquafresh, Plidenta and similar tooth pastes my teeth start aching, the pain is not strong but it is constant and it is there and I have to brush them every time I put something in my mouth while with AZ I don’t have these problems. I was kind a skeptical about this Fruit Explosion one because it is sweeter than any other AZ tooth paste but I must say that my teeth don’t ache, as I’ve been using it for 10 days I guess I would already noticed if this tooth paste was of a lesser quality than other AZ tooth pastes. I like the fact that AZ Complete Expressions Fruit Explosion cleans your teeth great, it is also important to have a

good tooth brush but the tooth paste itself is of great importance too.

This tooth paste doesn’t leave any food deposits on your teeth and you can really feel that your teeth are smooth and clean. It protects them from dental caries. I have noticed that since I’ve started using AZ tooth pastes about 3 years ago my teeth are much healthier than before even though I am getting older. Just yesterday I’ve been drinking some wine and on my great surprise my teeth turn out blue, which was really terrible. Fortunately I was at home and I brushed them immediately and all the blue colour was gone.

Just a little description of the packing, this tooth paste comes in a white shiny box with red bottom and a bunch of forest fruits on it, and dark blue Az and Expressions written on it and golden Complete. Fruit explosion is written on a dark red background with white letters. The tube which hold the past looks exactly the same. It has a large white cap that doesn’t cover only the hole from which the tooth paste comes out but also the whole part around it. The design is really great and I like it a lot.

I guess it is as attractive for grown ups as for younger people and children because it is shiny and the colour are bright. I would recommend AZ Complete Expressions Fruit Explosion to everyone because it is really good for your teeth because it cleans them and protects them from caries. It smells and tastes great and it can be found for more than a reasonable price of about 1,50 Euro although the regular price is more than 3 Euro.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34403617691131/k2311a034/3.4.09