Ever Bilena  » Cosmetics  »
  • Then in our house I am thinking for the best powder I can used
  • And one day I decided to go their, to look for cosmetics
  • And I bought the Ever Bilena Powder Foundation

• by Ankitsoldak

Did you hear the company name Ever Bilena?

One day I used to hurry up to attend to a party. And I put some make-up to my face. But when I am at the party my friend called me and they asked me “what happen to my face”. Then I asked why? They answered me that the powder I put in my face is coagulated.

Then I feel shy at all.

Then in our house I am thinking for the best powder I can used. And while seating in the window side a saw a beautiful lady holding a plastic bag with name Ever Bilena.

...

• Then the idea comes to my mind about the Ever Bilena. Ever Bilena is very well-known but I have no chance to go to that store to buy some products.

And one day I decided to go their, to look for cosmetics. And I bought the Ever Bilena Powder Foundation. The girl said that this Ever Bilena Powder

Foundation have a power to wash out oils in my face and makes me more presentable than before.

Then as I attended again to that party my friend looks very shocked because I’ve change myself.

All of this things is because I have Ever Bilena Powder Foundation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31403617551031/k2311a034/3.4.09