George Foreman Indoor Grill GR30GF  » Housewares  »
  • However, much as I love the taste of grilled food, setting up the outdoor grill sometimes be cumbersome and time consuming
  • Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone who likes to cook their food in a fast efficient manner, using a quality and durable product

• by grl2475

I love grilling. And if the weather permits, we have barbeques practically twice a week. However, much as I love the taste of grilled food, setting up the outdoor grill sometimes be cumbersome and time consuming. Then my husband surprised me with the George Foreman Indoor Grill GR30GF. Grilling will never be the same.

First of all, I love that it heats up easily. No more firing up the grill

for me. It is now as easy as turning my new grill on and I’m ready to cook. I love that I can do just about everything I do on my outdoor grill with my George Foreman Grill, but faster and healthier. It only takes about four minutes to pre-heat the grill and then you can start cooking. It’s healthier because the design of the grill allows fat to ...

• drain away from the food to the collector tray. It is easy to clean too, just wipe the teflon-coated grill plates with a damp towel and you’re done. What’s great about this grill is that a wide variety of food can be cooked on it, chicken, beef, fish, if it can be grilled, I bet you can cook it in the George Foreman GR30GF.

Another thing I love about the

George Foreman grill is that it is very lightweight and takes up little space in the kitchen. It can be carried around to any part of the house where you want to cook. It also very sleek and stylish enough to be left lying around the kitchen counter.

Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone who likes to cook their food in a fast efficient manner, using a quality and durable product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53403617491031/k2311a034/3.4.09