Microtek ScanMaker s450  » Hardware  »
  • I love the scan performance and so far this scanner has helped many of my project
  • Sometimes we need to retouch the image result before we attach it with our project, but based on my experience with this scanner i can have an accurate scan result by just once operating it

• by Dian Melydia

I use Microtek ScanMakes s450 for my scanning purposes. Since my working field is civil engineering consultant, i need a best scanner which can give me a best result. I’ve used many kind of scanner before and now my recently bought is this Microtek ScanMaker s450.

It comes with 4800 dpi Optical Resolution,

4800 x 9600 Hardware Resolution, true 48-bit color depth. It supports maximum document size 8.5 x 11.7″. This all become greater with the package bundled software. All the package software includes Microtek ScanWizard 5, ABBYY FineReader Sprint OCR, InterVideo MediaOne Gallery and Adobe Acrobat Reader. With the dimensions of 17,9 x 2.2 ...

• x 9.7″, this scanner weight is only 5.1 lbs.

This scanner is very suitable and recommended for small office / home office (soho). But sometimes i also find this scanner in a big company. This is reasonable since this scanner has a good performance and affordable price. With just around $90 we can

bring this scanner home.

I love the scan performance and so far this scanner has helped many of my project. Sometimes we need to retouch the image result before we attach it with our project, but based on my experience with this scanner i can have an accurate scan result by just once operating it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 33403617431031/k2311a034/3.4.09