Fossil Watch
  • I like the style because it's simple elegant and it fits my wrist
  • Just this year, I decided to wear it everyday because some of my friends told me that watches must not be stock and it must be used regularly
  • I have no problem with fossil because it always in condition and never have any problems
  • I already saw some fossil in the Mall store and it's kinda expensive but when it comes to quality I can assure that it's one of the best because I never had encounter any problem with this watch for many years

• by Lei

4 years ago, I had received a birthday present from my Aunt from California. He bought this Fossil watch for me. I dream of having a new watch for very long time.

I am only using a second watch given my grandmother. I was in college then when I received this gift.

The watch is made of stainless steel and it was water resistant. It was made in a yellow gold and white.

I like

the style because it’s simple elegant and it fits my wrist. I just wear it on a special occasion.

The battery lasted for 2 years, and I was able to changed a new battery. I like it very much because there’s a minute hand.

I am particular with watches. I want some watches that has minute hand, it’s important to me because I used it to my work in hospital.

Just this year, I ...

• decided to wear it everyday because some of my friends told me that watches must not be stock and it must be used regularly. I have no problem with fossil because it always in condition and never have any problems.

I always clean and wipe my watch when its get wet every time I wash my hands. Because this kind of watch must not be wet because the gold yellow color might fade.

This time

after many years, the watch changed the color, the gold yellow turned into light color. But I still loved this watch to wear everyday, I always treasure it because this brand is worth the price.

I already saw some fossil in the Mall store and it’s kinda expensive but when it comes to quality I can assure that it’s one of the best because I never had encounter any problem with this watch for many years.

Fossil Watch

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64403617411031/k2311a034/3.4.09