Biore facial fit expert PT  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have a problem with my oily skin an face, and it's a lot of black head in my T zone especially in my nose

• by coolvie

I have a problem with my oily skin an face, and it’s a lot of black head in my T zone especially in my nose. I’m so confused and have already been try some facial wash to clean my black head and my oily skin.

A week ago I just buy a new product from

Biore, it’s not a really new product because Biore was produced facial foam so long time ago, but now their facial foam is in innovation, it’s called Biore Facial Fit Expert, each kind facial foam has a specification for each skin problem.

I interest with Biore Facial Fit Expert PT (Pore & T Zone Care),

• it’s like fit with my skin face problem.

After I use it, I feel the scrub from this facial foam really works, I feel my skin is clear and smooth.

My skin feels not oily anymore and it’s lessen my dirt on the pore especially in nose.

Though it’s can’t remove the black head instantly,

my nose pore feels clear.

Biore facial fit expert PT contain double mcro crushable beads scrub and oil seburn remover, it’s function is to lift and remove the oil, sweat and dirt at face.

It’s also contain witch hazel for freshen the pore on face.

For ot’s price, it’s cheap enough comparing with the other facial foam from another famous brannd.

amirah says :

what is the colour of the old packaging for all types of biore facial fit expert?

Galega says :

The color of the old packaging is pink.

amirah says :

what is the price for each product from biore fit expert PT?

vie replies :

the color is pink, the price is about IDR 6000 for 50gr

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31403617371031/k2311a034/3.4.09