Top ‘black in white’ chocolate  » Food  »
2.5
  • Today, many combination and innovation in chocolate processed improving very good and interesting, make many food from chocolate has been making to attrack the more consumer
  • This is the new product from Top and I like it
  • The thing that I don't like from this snack is after eat that I must clean my teeth or drink water because the chocolate and the sticky caramel sometimes stick on my teeth

• by coolvie

I like chocolate very much. It tasted sweet and delicious. Today, many combination and innovation in chocolate processed improving very good and interesting, make many food from chocolate has been making to attrack the more consumer.

Like this one, Top. This is one of product from Delfi, the wellknown chocolate factory.

Top is the interesting chocolate innovation product. It’s made from wafer as the main material.

The wafer covered by cream, caramel, crispy, and chocolate. Usually

the wafer is white and covered by dark or brown chocolate.

But this new one, Top black in white is the opposite from that. The wafer is black and covered by white chocolate, the caramel, cream, and the crispy is no different.

The texture isn’t smooth because of the crispy. Crispy that stick on the wafer covered by white chocolate, make it’s look like a group of rock in the bar.

It can be some a ...

• new snack for you who bored with chocolate bar. This is the new product from Top and I like it.

It tasted crispy when it bited. The wafer is crunchy, the cream and caramel feels sticky in teeth when it bited, and the chocolate taste sweet.

The combination is crunchy, crispy, sticky, and sweet. One pack Top black in white is anly 11 gr, so it’s will be nothing last in two or three bites.

One pack Top black in white will not satisfied for me, usually I will eat two or three in one time because the packed is just small. But, if you need some little snack just to enjoy you mouth with a little sweet taste, you can try it one.

The thing that I don’t like from this snack is after eat that I must clean my teeth or drink water because the chocolate and the sticky caramel sometimes stick on my teeth.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27403617361031/k2311a034/3.4.09