Elea Tefal Juicer
  • I bought it in the electronic store for 50 Eur (approximately)

• by MomLouiTan

Do you like to drink fresh juice every day? If you do so, you should have this Elea Tefal juicer. I am using this juicer for almost than a year now. And I am happy with this product.

I can make any kind of juice from fresh fruit whenever I want. Because it is very

simple and easy to operate this juicer. I bought it in the electronic store for 50 Eur (approximately). Of course it’s really worth of money. I can easily make fresh juice every day for my family.

And it is also easy to clean this juicer after we use it. Just do the normal washing like ...

• the other dishes. And for few part, maybe you need a brush to clean it because there will be some left over of the fruits inside. You really need a brush to clean it properly. But it does not need special cleaning brush. I am using just a normal brush for the dishes.

The capacity

of this juicer is 0.7 liter.There are two choice of speed that you can use when you make your fruit juice. The slower one you can use for soft fruits such as tomatoes, apples, pears. And the high one normally can be use for carrots, oranges, grapes, etc.

And It only need 200 watts to operate this juicer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53403617331031/k2311a034/3.4.09