Malaysia Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • I decided to take Malaysia Airlines because they have direct flight from Cebu
  • My friend requested that she be transferred to the front row in order to avoid inconvenience having her son with her
  • I love how the flight attendant offered their help with a smile plastered on their face

• by ibizaspain

I was on my way to Kuala Lumpur. I decided to take Malaysia Airlines because they have direct flight from Cebu. During the trip, I had met a friend who was on her way to Kuala Lumpur too. She was traveling by herself with her 9 months old son. It was nice to meet a friend and at least I was not bored waiting for my trip. We chatted while waiting for the boarding and I played with her son

too. My friend checked in late so she was not able to request a seat in the front row immediately after the business class.

We checked in on time and my seat was just close to my friend’s. My friend requested that she be transferred to the front row in order to avoid inconvenience having her son with her. She did not make any specific request upon check in so she made the request to the cabin crew. One of the ...

• attendant was very warm and was able to address my friend’s concern. She took the liberty of notifying the passenger seated in the front row if he was amenable to swap with my friend’s. Fortunately the passenger agreed and my friend was transferred.

We take off on time. I love the cabin. It was clean and modern. The food served was sumptuous and great. I love how the flight attendant offered their help with a smile plastered on their face.

The website of Malaysia Airlines read, “the world’s best cabin crew”. Well, I would concur to that. The nature of the job of a flight attendant is basically that of customer service. When, they assisted my friend they went beyond what the nature of their job. I would like to commend them for doing that. It is important that cabin crew should provide the utmost convenience and world-class service to all its passengers. This was truly achieved by Malaysia Airlines.

Malaysia Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40403617181031/k2311a034/3.4.09