Acer Aspire One A150-Bb-1GB  » Laptops  »
  • I have tried playing scrabble and tumblebugs some of my very favorite games) through this and it was so slow, I was really disappointed

• by coolynch78

I have been using my Acer Aspire One A150-Bb-1GB for more than two months now and I am quite satisfied with its performance so far.

This little treasure of technology was given to me by my husband as Christmas present last year and I have been using it almost everyday ever since.

I really like its beautiful metallic blue color which is my favorite color. The screen is wide enough, unlike other notebooks which has a smaller screen.

Furthermore because of its built-in LAN, I can surf the internet anywhere as long

as there is some WIFI signal. Because of this, I can say this little notebook is really an asset to me because I can make some extra income in the net through typing and writing short articles during my idle moments in the office.

Because of its light weight (it only weigh 2.2 pounds) I can easily carry it around in my office bag without developing shoulder pains at the end of the day. And because it is small, I can just hide it easily and never attract the eyes ...

• of people with “not-so-good” motives, such as thieves.

It has a satisfactory battery life, about 4-5 hours and short charging time of only 2 hours, thus I can use it almost continuously without charging during my travels.

Even with the convenience it offers, the following are the problems I can honestly comment about this notebook:

1. Acer Aspire One A150-Bb-1GB is not a good choice if you will use it for gaming purposes because it is relatively slow for this purpose. I have tried playing scrabble and tumblebugs some of my very favorite

games) through this and it was so slow, I was really disappointed!

2. Because it is small, the keyboard is also small, of course,and that makes it difficult for my husband to use it because he has a relatively large fingers. His fingers usually crowd the keyboard and it really gives him a difficult time typing.

Aside from these minor problems, I can really say that this little things is always a great help to me especially for my paper works and my presentations. I will always be thankful to my husband for giving me this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63303617020831/k2311a033/3.3.09