Hill’s Science Diet Light Cat Food  » Pets  »
  • Found in most Pet Stores, I would reccomend Hill's to any cat owner, as do many vets, even if the price is sometimes a little steep

• by selphiealmasy8

My cat’s health has always worried me. She is a small tabby and her eating habits have been, well shall we say, strange? She is a very picky eater, plus many cat food products seemed to upset her stomach. She will turn her pretty little nose up at certain treats and then devour other food until she makes herself quite sick.

After having eaten, she would

often just lie on her stomach and look in agony until minutes later when she would inevitably throw up. As a result, she also seemed to have problems digesting food. I don’t want to go into her relationship with her kitty litter but it wasn’t pretty.

The professional opinion was that she had a nervous appetite.

A friend gave me some of Hill’s Science Diet Mature ...

• Cat Food to try and it was the perfect solution. Since I started giving Hill’s to my cat she has improved ten-fold. She no longer throws up but seems to be able to keep down the cat food and any additional treats. After eating she simply goes to sleep or wants to play. Her digestion is also much better. I still won’t get into the
        delicate subject of the kitty litter but it no longer is quite so offensive. I say ‘quite’ because kitty litter will always be a somewhat disagreeable matter and something us cat lovers simply learn to accept.

Found in most Pet Stores, I would reccomend Hill’s to any cat owner, as do many vets, even if the price is sometimes a little steep. A happy kitty is worth it.

barry weiner says :

my cat is 19 years old and has stopped eating almost anything hard or soft food, cold cuts, etc she is in good spirits, jumps up and down beds, goes outside and when not sleeping seeks people out. i feed her nutracal and kitten milk in a syringe any suggestions?

Louise says :

She’s act a delicate age now. Have you had her teeth checked to make sure she doesn’t have abscess teeth stopping her from eating. Milk for a grown cat is usually bad for the digestion so a non-milk like Silk or Lactaid will make her think she’s getting milk. If she’s happy then I’d say its in her teeth, ask a vet to check it out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29303616820831/k2311a033/3.3.09