Moov pain relief cream  » Health  »
  • The cream can be used for all kind of external injuries such as sprains, body aches,etc. But should avoid it if the skin is split or broken
  • We have been using it for years and it's just the best for the minor fractures and body ache

• by lovemehatesu

Moov pain relief cream really is a very high standard pain relieving cream which works wonders and give instant relieve from the pain. The cream soothes and generates plenty of heat when massaged slowly thus easing away the pain.

The cream can be used for all kind of external injuries such as

sprains, body aches,etc.

But should avoid it if the skin is split or broken.

We have been using it for years and it’s just the best for the minor fractures and body ache.

Sitting infront of the p.

c.

For hours daily gives me a very stiff back and it really pains awfully so when I ...

• get back from the office I usually give myself a moov massage just to get that instant relief.

Likewise when my son sprains his legs while playing footbAll I give hime the moov massage and the pain subsides gradually .

It’s really a great pain relieving cream and everyone in our household uses

it to get some instant pain relief.

If not for the great pain relieving cream then we would have had to visit the doctor every now and that would really have been problematic and pretty much expensive as the doctor’s these days charge quite heavily even for taking few minute of counseling session with them.

Sree says :

Moov cream can cause allergic reaction. I have used it twice on my elbow and knee. I had not stop itching around the area applied since the application

Galega says :

I never heard someone complaining about side effects in Moov. As you might know it mainly contains camphor along with menthol and Methyl Salicylate. Camphor is generally used in home and applied for pain (in India). Are you allergic to camphor? If yes, then you may feel some rashes because of it. However, I have doubt that it may cause any side effects.

pradeep says :

who is the manufacturer of this product? psh2007 gmail.com

John says :

The manufacturer is Oleo Rheuma, a company based in Mumbai.

Bikash Bhaskar says :

Accidently I used Moove ointment in my body where I have cuts. After that I felt little bit of burning sensation but did not worry much. But now I have got red color rash surrounding that place and getting itching sensation with a bit pain. What to do?

John says :

Bikash, did you flush it with water? Use some type of sore cleanser if you have it to clean it out.

Galega says :

Moove Ointment is obviously not intended to be used on open wounds. There can be some allergic reaction. However, you need not worry much as the ingredients are completely herbal and burning sensation as well as red rash will go away. You can use Vicco Turmeric Cream at that area to get instant relief.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34303616810831/k2311a033/3.3.09