CECT T100+  » Phones  »
  • I too dream of owning a good multimedia set so I bought this very smart looking CECT T100+ the phone looking damn sexy with the big touch screen and looks more like a expensive business phone when I use the stylus s to operate
  • The phone has everything from a good digital camera to some great sound quality and thus is the best bargain for just about 70 dollars
  • The reception quality too is exceptional and so far I haven't had any kind of problem with the set

• by lovemehatesu

Chinese cell phone manufacturing companies have been taking the market with a storm . the companies have been providing stylish and efficient multimedia sets for a very cheap price and they are the new sensation in the India market Everyone dreams of owing a multimedia sets but few can afford the expensive sets from the house of NOKIA and

SAMSUNG.

They are just bloody expensive and does not fit in my range of budget either.

I too dream of owning a good multimedia set so I bought this very smart looking CECT T100+ the phone looking damn sexy with the big touch screen and looks more like a expensive business phone when I use the stylus s ...

• to operate.

The phone has everything from a good digital camera to some great sound quality and thus is the best bargain for just about 70 dollars.

The supports up to 2 GB of expandable memory and thus can save plenty of data’s as well.

The reception quality too is exceptional and so far I haven’t had any kind

of problem with the set.

Everything functions as good as any other multimedia set and thus is really a great phone to own.

The only thing I need to keep in mind is taking care of the screen as it is big and prone to scratches and damages and replacing it just prove to be a very costly affair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37303616750831/k2311a033/3.3.09