Nvidia nforce 630i  » Hardware  »
  • Recently I bought my Nvidia nforce 630i motherboard recently,which has a Nvidia 7100 on board graphics card
  • It is a very cheap motherboard,but it gives me a good performance,and it also gives me good graphics experience
  • Overall I am pretty much satisfied with this motherboard,and by far it is the best motherboard I ever owned

• by kuak

Recently I bought my Nvidia nforce 630i motherboard recently,which has a Nvidia 7100 on board graphics card. It is a very cheap motherboard,but it gives me a good performance,and it also gives me good graphics experience.

This motherboard from Nvidia is looking just awesome,specially the black and green design of this motherboard is looking too good.

I always

have trust on Nvidia’s graphics performance,and keeping that thing in mind I bought this motherboard,and I have to say that it is a very good board for home users like me,who like to play games,and watch movies.

This motherboard is giving me out of the world movie watching experience,and I just love to watch movies on ...

• my PC after installing this motherboard.

And my gaming experience has totally changed after installing this motherboard,I can play high definition games like Assassin’s creed,devil may cry,call of duty 4 etc…games very smoothly on my PC,and I really enjoy this feeling.

Gaming is my hobby,and this board just gives me what I need.

It has a 256 MB

video memory inbuilt,so it is able to play movies in god quality,and it also helps me to play my games smoothly.

Vista is looking too good in this board,and the sound also feeling improved,when I listen songs via this board.

Overall I am pretty much satisfied with this motherboard,and by far it is the best motherboard I ever owned.

Nvidia nforce 630i
    prabhangshu says :

Will nvidia geforce gtx 275 graphic card support in this mother board?

Steffany Cabillo says :

Yes it will support.

Galega says :

As you might have noticed, this motherboard comes with Nvidia 7100 Graphic Card. However, it is compatible with all Nvidia graphics card. Needless to say, you can use Geforce GTX 275 Graphics card with this motherboard. There might be problem while using latest graphics card of Nvidia - those released after this motherboard had hit the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 33303616730831/k2311a033/3.3.09