Nokia 5310 XpressMusic
  • New world, new technology, what really amazing RIGHT
  • I was very amaze to the quality of this Nokia 5310 XpressMusic, I bought this cell phone

• by Ankitsoldak

New world, new technology, what really amazing RIGHT?

Nokia 5310 XpressMusic?

When I was on the mall for shopping I am looking for a new phone. I look anywhere and one cell phone catches my full attention. I enter to that store and I look for it and I ask to the saleslady

for further information.

And she said that these phone is Nokia 5310 XpressMusic and she tell me all the facts about this phone. This Nokia 5310 XpressMusic is Excellent is sound quality.

The music has 4GD microSD cards for AAC, AAC+, eAAC+ and WMA music files, pictures, video, contacts etc. This Nokia ...

• 5310 XpressMusic has additional features such as USB 2.

0 , Bluetooth 2. 0, Flash Lite 2.

1 and MIDP Java 2. 1 with additional Java APIs.

The resolution of this Nokia 5310 XpressMusic is 240 x 320 with the Size 103. 8 x 44.

7 x 9. 9 mm and Weight 70.

2 g. I was very amaze to

the quality of this Nokia 5310 XpressMusic, I bought this cell phone.

I presented it to m friends and they also want to buy a new one. They also amaze to the quality of this Nokia 5310 XpressMusic.

And now, my friends and I are very comfortable in using this Nokia 5310 XpressMusic. This is very useful for us.

Very affordable for us.

Nokia 5310 XpressMusic

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37303616620831/k2311a033/3.3.09