Prada Amber Pour Homme 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
  • I asked my brother what would be the best gift I can give to my boyfriend for our anniversary
  • I bought this Prada Amber Pour Homme 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for my boyfriend

• by Ankitsoldak

I have a boyfriend for almost 3 years and turning for 4 years. And this time I am looking for a great gift for him. I asked my brother what would be the best gift I can give to my boyfriend for our anniversary. He told me that buy best perfume for my boyfriend.

Then I ask my brother to go with me

to find the best perfume. Then he went with me. He suggested me to buy Eau de Toilette Spray for my boyfriend. Then we look for it in the store.

When I found a great perfume store, my brother and I go their and find the best Eau de Toilette Spray. Then I smell all the perfumes. As smelling all the perfumes at ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56303616600831/k2311a033/3.3.09