Twix chocolate bar  » Food  »
  • I don't like eating chocolate with peanuts, I prefer only pure chocolate or even with wafer
  • I enjoy eating it while watching television and even chatting with friends on the internet
  • The price is affordable that's why I have no problem in purchasing it in pieces or in a dozen If I am taking groceries

• by lei

Twix chocolate bar is my old time favorite. Since childhood I always asked my relative from states to bought me some dozen of it.

This chocolate was introduced by my friend from school, a close friend of mine gave me one pieces of chocolate as a birthday present.

And since then I always look

forward to eat this sweet favorite of mine.

This chocolate was made with my favorite caramel.

I see to it to put in a chiller and make it cold for an hour, the crunchiness is one of the reason why I loved eating this chocolate.

I don’t like eating chocolate with peanuts, I prefer ...

• only pure chocolate or even with wafer.

That’s why this chocolate suits my taste.

I always see to it that If I have no stock on the refrigerator, I just bought 1 pieces a day in a nearby convenience store.

internet.

This chocolate is my grandmother’s favorite too, that’s why we share this chocolate since I was a child.

The price is affordable that’s why I have no problem in purchasing it in pieces or in a dozen If I am taking groceries.

It’s always on my list.

This chocolate makes me smile everyday.

I loved it.

Twix chocolate bar

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27303616590831/k2311a033/3.3.09