iPod Touch
  • I've been used it for almost 3 (three) years, so i think this is a good time to change with a new one with latest technology
  • Yes, an iPod Touch gives me a new experience
  • I like the multi touch interface and its wide screen, a 3.5 inch dislay
  • The most interesting is this new iPod comes with Safari web browser and wi-fi enable so we can surf the web and watching YouTube videos on this iPod
  • Excepting all the new features, this gadget as an iPod still the best portable music player i ever had

• by Dian Melydia

I traded in my old iPod Nano with a brand new iPod Touch this afternoon. My old iPod Nano was the first generation of iPod Nano with white colour and now my iPod Touch is black colour.

I’ve been used it for almost 3 (three) years, so i think this is a good

time to change with a new one with latest technology.

Yes, an iPod Touch gives me a new experience. Something totally different with the old one. I like the multi touch interface and its wide screen, a 3.5 inch dislay. The most interesting is this new iPod comes with Safari web browser and ...

• wi-fi enable so we can surf the web and watching YouTube videos on this iPod. It also has many application. One of my favourite application in this gadget is Google Maps.

My iPod Touch is 32 GB capacity. Excepting all the new features, this gadget as an iPod still the best portable music

player i ever had. I think someday Apple will transform an iPod into a hi tech portable multimedia player. And it starts with iPod Touch.

When i tried to connect my iPod Touch with wi-fi connection, i was surprised with the connection speed. Maybe Apple has use an open proxy for Safari browser.

iPod Touch

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16303616480831/k2311a033/3.3.09